1) He has performed in the ‘Ken Dodd Happiness Shows’ across the country, and toured with ‘The Stephen Mulhern Show’ and ‘Tricky TV Live’.
2) He was a guest performer on the second series of CiTV's BAFTA Award Winning, 'Tricky TV' (pictured above and can be seen here). Following this, some years later he was asked to be a presenter of the third series of the show, which was broadcast internationally, in several different languages. A short montage of the series can be seen here.
3) Sony personally chose Stephen to perform magic and promote their Bravia products via a TV commercial, filmed and broadcast in Japan.
4) He invited Coleen Rooney on stage to assist with his Floating Table Illusion and was seen pictured with her in OK! Magazine. View the video here.
5) Stephen organised his own variety show, publicised by Stephen Mulhern and 'voice of the X-Factor', Peter Dickson. View the trailer here.
6) He's been a 'hand model' for several TV shows and adverts and is a popular magic consultant for live events, TV shows and films. Find out more here.
7) He was a guest on Richard & Judy and featured alongside Paul Daniels & Debbie McGee. View the video here.
8) He trained to be a helicopter pilot but realised during the training that his true passion was performing magic. He abandoned the lessons shortly after and pursued a career as a professional magician.
9) Stephen won the title of World Magic Champion at the Showzam Festival 2008.
10) Stephen performed the act that won him the World Magic Champion title for the final time in 2010, for London's prestigious Magic Circle.